Dear Festival Vendor:
In it, we outline what data we collect, how it's used, and what you can do to control your data.
Things to Bring:
- Canopy or Tent to stay cool or keep dry
- Tables, Chairs and Displays as needed
- Change for cash sales
- Power source if necessary (no electric is available)
- Entrance fee is non-refundable if you do not show up (rain or shine)
- No amplified music at your vendor booth
- We have a right to limit questionable merchandise
- Day of Entries are accommodates as available, additional entrance fee of $10 applicable
- Food Vendors must obtain permits required by City (Call 414-286-2238 for more info)
- Set Up begins at 8:30AM, check in at the table on Bremen and Pierce. Cars must be off the street by 10:30AM
2017 Vendor Applications are coming soon!
We appreciate your interest and we're excited to work with you!
We're still planning for our 20th anniversary and we will have the new applications in a few weeks. If you were a vendor last year, you'll be notified when our new applications are available. If you'd like to be notified about new updates but weren't a vendor last year, please fill out the newsletter form below.